Bilijack R. Bell joined Wilson, Hull & Neal in 2000. Since 1995 he has focused on the local Atlanta industrial market. He is well versed in tenant and landlord representation with equal experience and success in site selection for users and developers.
He has had the privilege of working with:
- McMaster-Carr – 1,000,000 SF – Site selection
- Chart Industries – US Headquarters Relocation – Multiple building campus
- Yanmar – US Headquarters and Training Center
- Rooker Assemblage – 500 Acres – 8 Parcels to develop – 4,500,000 SF Buildout
- Gordon Food Service – 400,000 SF BTS
- DCT Assemblage – 1,050,000 SF Buildout – 7 Parcels
- Rockefeller Assemblage – 680,000 SF Buildout – 6 Parcels
- CyrusOne – Date Center Campus – 440,000 SF Buildout
- T5 – Data Center Campus – 300,000 SF Buildout
Bilijack is currently an active member of NAIOP National Board of Governors and Research Committee. He is a past Million Dollar Club Chairman and past ACBR Board of Directors member. He is a life member of the ACBR’s Million Dollar Club and the President’s Club, winner of the Phoenix Award, and past ACBR Realtor of the Year.
He has served on the Board of Directors for the Benedicts of Atlanta & Northside United Methodist Preschool. He is the Co-founder for the Schenk School River Float which benefits the Schenk’s “Day of Giving”, and coaches for Top Hat Soccer.
Bilijack and his wife, Lisa, have three daughters, Kaylee Marie, Annabeth Rainy and Cassie Elizabeth. He enjoys spending his weekends and free time with his family and his hobbies include barbecuing, fishing, hunting, skiing, reading and solving problems.